Mobilized human and material resources for the promotion of holistic education programmes
- Coordinated capacity building and provided technical support to Arch/Diocesan education personnel on effective management of Catholic schools
- Reached out to over 4 million learners in about 8000 Catholic schools in the country regardless of faith, ethnicity, gender and socio-economic status
- Developed and implemented model value based education programmes some of which are being replicated in Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Built the capacity of educators and other stakeholders to promote Catholic faith and practices in Catholic education institutions
- Built the capacity of teachers to embrace and effectively deliver pastoral care programs
- Strengthened the capacity of teachers’, parents, and communities to effectively respond to HIV and AIDs, STIs and other emerging issues affecting learners.
- Strengthened the teachers’ pedagogical capacity to effectively deliver curriculum for improved learning outcomes.
- Contributed to increase in education access, retention and completion of children especially through scholarships and infrastructural support for the Orphans and Vulnerable learners in marginalized areas